How to root LG P350

1. GoranI

GoranI Member

Hello! I have LG Optimus Me P350 with Android 2.2.2 and firmware version V10e-SEP-28-2011. I tried to root with GingerBreak 1.2. I followed all instructions, but there is not root. In hangs and says "Rooting phone..." but don`t restarts. I waited for 40 minutes but nothing. Can someone tell me how to do root ?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. androvaishu

androvaishu Member

Even i had the exact same problem...!!! But following the below instructions,u will be easily able to root it.But its a bit risky and have the chances to brick the phone as i did.But if that happens,just do everything again. :).

Just goto: Root LG Optimus Me P350 After Firmware Update

And follow the steps correctly.Contact me if everything goes well or if any help needed!!

Vaishakh Nambiar
    GoranI likes this.
  3. GoranI

GoranI Member

Thanks for the answer, but I have found another way to do this:
    I rooted my LG P350 with SUPERONECLICK v 2.3.3.0. Here is how:
    Before all this I installed LG Android drivers and LG United drivers.
    First, unmounted SD card and turned USB debuging ON.
    Second, I unninstaled GingerBreak an other rooting apps.
    Third, I rebooted my phone.
    Then I connected it via USB cable an opened SuperOneClick.exe on my PC.
    After I hit "Root".
    In about minute all was done and my phone rebooted.
    At the end I had root privileges and installe apps that require root access.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP TO SOMEBODY :)
    Icet1 likes this.
  4. androvaishu

androvaishu Member

Cool!! Welcome to the new and exciting world of custom roms and overclocking...!!!
  5. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Moved to All- things-Root Sub-forum :)
  6. TheMagwitch

TheMagwitch New Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so pardon my ignorance. I'd followed the instructions on rooting my p350 and it works fine. A thought occurred to me though and it's nagging me so I thought I'd ask: after having my phone rooted may I still restore it to its default factory settings? If so, how?

Thanks in advance ;)