How to root Micromax A25 by Mastermind

Last Updated: 2014-04-06 06:39:43
  1. vaibhavcoolm

vaibhavcoolm Well-Known Member

No post for last 30 days where all are gone.... dont you want to root ur phone..... please help i m dying here..... how can i root my phone..... is there is no one who can root it....please helpppppppp............

Advertisement
  2. rahulsharma26

rahulsharma26 New Member

first disable da download all from option and den click on download

wait for 15 sec as shown in the right corner downwards
    dan connect phone it will be flashed
    wolla
  3. rahulsharma26

rahulsharma26 New Member

hey mastermind1024 i got stuck at the boot logo screen doesn't gets any further plss
    help me
    atleast give me the recovery and system images or d backup

pleaseeeeeee
  4. vaibhavcoolm

Hey Rahul Sharma Do you also have micromax a25. I yes have you flashed that boot.img
    I you have stuck Mastermind has also provided original boot.img If you got succeed please tell me and help me to root my phone.
    My phone No. 9529179518
    Email ID- vaibhavcoolm@gmail.com

If you got succeed You Please root my phone . You can connect with me via Teamviewer

Well Thanks In Advance
  5. kousik santra

kousik santra Member

what is the right process to root mmx a25.........pls help......thanks
  6. sheikhrr

sheikhrr New Member

Thanx a lot alot alot alot, u r my Micromax A25 saver B-)
    this flashing procidure is mostly compatiable with windows 7,
    but not with with windows xp, coz I faced many errors when I were using sp flash tool with windows xp. again thanx. dear mastermind1024 $ir
  7. karthiksitian

karthiksitian Active Member

how did u root micromax a25....for me i am getting error..plz..plz...tell me the steps to root the a25...plz..plz
  8. kousik santra

kousik santra Member

i just root my mmx a25 after trying hard ......the process is same as mastermind1024 says but when u install or update driver u must restart ur pc and then trying after point 7 above mentioned, and u will be sucssed....then root it with unlock root........i do it in 10 min in win 7 so ..thnx... thnx... thnx ....alot mastermind1024
    dharmesh_12272 likes this.
  9. kousik santra

kousik santra Member

i just root my mmx a25 after trying hard ......the process is same as mastermind1024 says but when u install or update driver u must restart ur pc and then trying after point 7 above mentioned, and u will be sucssed....then root it with unlock root........i do it in 10 min in win 7 so ..thnx... thnx... thnx ....alot mastermind1024.......
  10. vaibhavcoolm

Hey Mastermind you rocks.... I have hust rooted my phone bcoz of you..... Keep it up man... Gr8 WORK..... LAST TIME YOU ROCKS Thanks.. a lot
  11. kousik santra

kousik santra Member

how can i remove/restore system apps and free up ram????pls help
  12. karthiksitian

dude i changed the scatterfile ,then rooted using unlock loader but after unloack root rebooted the phone....it is sayinng that it is not rooted
  13. karthiksitian

finally rooted my a25 with the help of mastermind scatterfile and superoneclick...guys use superoneclick instead of unlock root software ...
    tiny mobile now its more powerfull..
    to remove bloatware use link2sd or root uninstaller...:):):).
    big thanks to mastermind...
    dhruvanshu likes this.
  14. dhruvanshu

dhruvanshu Well-Known Member

Thanks to mastermind and other users first
    I even rooted using superoneclick(this provided me drivers for micromax a25) and then used Unlock Root given in guide by mastermind1024.
    By the way Flashing is the step to be taken care of. But rooting would be easy.I will be giving detail guide for this a25 smarty shortly. Keep posting
  15. vaibhavcoolm

Hey I have rooted my phone so now can we install clockworkmod (CWM) If yes how...coz I want to flash another roms... And hey mastermind can you please make a rom for micromax a25.. PLzzzzz... and we all better know that it is a 2g phone so can we enable 3g in it... coz we r rooted...
  16. karthiksitian

thats right dude.....lets make this small device still more powerful.... mtk6575 supports 3g and if we install the cwm ,it would be more useful for installing scripts and custom rom,
    mastermind plz mod the cwm to this device
  17. sahil1024

sahil1024 New Member

somebody plzzz give me recovery img for micromax a25
  18. vaibhavcoolm

Hey please install CWM and make this phone 3g.....please....mastermind plzz help....Is there any way to flash roms without CWM
    Can we use OTG Cable with this phone to connect pendrive and mouse, keyboard....If no what can be done to make it done.... :)
    Well plzzz help
  19. karthiksitian

guy plz help me i completely bricked my phone...then i went to factory reset
    after this my phone is getting the screen welcome to android (touch the screen to start ) i am stuct there ..guys plz help me...... plz help me
  20. dhruvanshu

karthik explain what you did? tried what? another root or flash?
    talk to micromax,they will give you another original android file i guess..you boot up yyour device. try something.best luck..otherwise m sry :p
  21. karthiksitian

how can i talk with micromax....how can i get the file.....i want the system.img
  22. adityaluv

adityaluv Member

my mobile is bricked..... after rooting i uninstall some apps...
    and now after boot animation its hang......
    factory reset and unroot,,,,, but same problem....
    can anybody give me firmware??????
    or can i use another a25 to backup firmware??????
    pleasw help me
  23. karthiksitian

aditya..no use if u ask these community people to help....just do wat i say...delete the system ui using the root explorer, then reboot u phone hangs at boot loader itself...so that no one check that u have rooted,then take it nearest micromax service center and get it done by saying some stories...
    here in this forum no one will help ,no unity,i was thinking that lets make this small device still popular but after i bricked my phone no one....it has became 3days no one replied...
    so better go to mmx service center and say some fake story
  24. karthiksitian

aditya..no use if u ask these community people to help....just do wat i say...delete the system ui using the root explorer, then reboot u phone hangs at boot loader itself...so that no one check that u have rooted,then take it nearest micromax service center and get it done by saying some stories...
    here in this forum no one will help ,no unity,i was thinking that lets make this small device still popular but after i bricked my phone no one....it has became 3days no one replied...
    so better go to mmx service center and say some fake story
  25. dhruvanshu

Karthik or other phone brickers...check out old default .img file in guide
    try flashing it again with it. Or better go service station of micromax(wont work);)