How to root Micromax A25 by Mastermind

1. adityaluv

adityaluv Member

thanx guys........
  2. vaibhavcoolm

vaibhavcoolm Well-Known Member

Can we connect 3g dongle to this phone to use 3g...
    I have BSNL beetel MF190..
    Can Anybody help.....
  3. electrokid17

electrokid17 Member

hats off to mastermined 1024......for the rooting guide and who tried out but theres problem it seem lot people facing the problem of a boot loop ....had a tiny request if any one could provide me a stock a25 rom... plz urgent
    and thanks in advance....
  4. vaibhavcoolm

Hey friends Do this phone support swap..
    I think its not as I have tried and it doesn't shows swap...
    plz is there anyone who can make swap compatible with this device..
    Plz help mastermind...
  5. lovehacking

lovehacking New Member

hey frndz earlier when i used to boot into recovery mode i used to get android coming out of the box now i get factory test settings. Now i am confused if its successfully flashed or not bcoz i didnt get the successfull message plz help me
  6. chaitanyaarige

chaitanyaarige New Member

You just need to follow the same steps...but the scatter file is invalid....and every thing works fine
  7. chaitanyaarige

chaitanyaarige New Member

I successfully rooted my A25...... by the same steps above, but the scatter file is not working....choose some other scatter file with same specifications.
  8. chiken1995

chiken1995 Member

You can send me your backup data when the root then?thank you so much.
  9. chiken1995

chiken1995 Member

10. vaibhavcoolm

Is it safe to install chainfire 3d drivers in it....
    I M ROOTED..
    Plz help..
  11. chiken1995

chiken1995 Member

you can give me backup dada when root then?please
  12. kousik santra

kousik santra Member

yes it support swap file , u need to install swapper2 or ram manager pro to swap, by swapping and installing chain fire 3d i play asphalt5 , temple run,and others with out lag. This phone is smaller but smarter.
  13. electrokid17

electrokid17 Member

can someone plz provide me a A25 stock rom.......plz help :(:(:(:(:(
  14. davidheis

davidheis Active Member

I can provide you with the original files. You can flash those files to your phone with SP Flash tool and everything will be fine. But can you tell me how you rooted your phone? Did you do it in a Windows XP computer? :)
  15. davidheis

davidheis Active Member

Hey, those with bricked A25s! I was the first to start looking for help online to get my A25 rooted but I haven't done it yet. I had given up trying but seeing now that it is not impossible to root this phone, I'm back at it again! :) So can you please tell me whether it was with Windows XP that you flashed the boot.img to your phone? Help me in rooting this phone. Please. I know how to get the stock rom of A25. In my early attempts to root my A25, I downloaded the full stock rom once but didn't find much use for it. As far as my memory is concerned, the rom is about 135 MB in size. You can flash all the images like boot.img, recovery.img, etc. and make your phone work again. So help and I'll help you. Tell me how you rooted your phones. On XP or Windows 7? Explain in extreme detail. :) I promise you'll get your A25s working again.
  16. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

if someone is willing to take some risk i have a gionee rom for this phone which can be flashed with sp flash tool
  17. vaibhavcoolm

Hey davidheis I was also with you when we started new thread on rooting this phone on xda-developers....Ok come to the point I have rooted My phone...I have done it via windows 8 and it works on windows 7 too... dont use windows xp coz it takes a long to install the drivers and more hassle is there.. so i recommend using windows 7.. I can also root your phone via teamviewer....Can you give me stock rom for future use....well if yes I am ready to help you...
    If you want me to root your phone and if you have windows 7 you can contact me...
    My Email ID- vaibhavcoolm@gmail.com
  18. vaibhavcoolm

Have you checked swap using adb or rom toolbox...do that show swap memory...
    well I also installed chainfire 3d without swap but it lags.....
    can you please tell me the whole procedure....
  19. vaibhavcoolm

Hey I want to install CWM for our phone
    but the official installing CWM (By rom manager) doesn't recognise my device....please help...
    I wonder why this phone does not have stock recovery....
  20. vaibhavcoolm

swapper 2 it say incompatible with micromax a25....what can I do....
  21. vaibhavcoolm

How can i give you my data...can you please tell me...I will try to help you as much as possible..
  22. karthiksitian

karthiksitian Active Member

i will upload the entire system_backup(a25) at 8:00pm...
  23. chiken1995

chiken1995 Member

You back up your data and sent up for me.
    your data recovery and backup it will be saved in your sdcard and send the backup it up for me! please
  24. karthiksitian

karthiksitian Active Member

no need of swapper 2...use ram manager pro and set hard gaming,chainfire3d ,use powersvr plugin you can any hd game without any lag....720p videos play more smoother
    smarty is now still more smarter
  25. chiken1995

chiken1995 Member

You can upload system_backup not?