How to root Micromax A25 by Mastermind

Last Updated:

1. deepesh1193

deepesh1193 Active Member

yes buddy.. for firmware upgrade you need all the images and everything checked.. and i tried for complete flash only.. did it work for you??
    as this is the same method mmx ftp server says to root with the stock rom..

Advertisement
  2. deepesh1193

yes.. even the body design is same.. that's why i said clone.. but couldn't find any info to flash that phone too..
  3. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

i think our a25 is more famous then that phone.you will get more search results for a25 i dont think we will get any info for flashing gionee pocket.
  4. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

i too got this method there but it should work as it is provided by micromax
  5. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

here is another method for completely bricked phone dont use it unless u have flashed a wrong rom.
    With the battery out, hold the volume up, don't let go & plug in the USB cable will activate META mode for few seconds...Typically, you need to click Download at SP Flash Tool before entering META mode or it will auto disconnected...
  6. adityaluv

adityaluv Member

when i m trying to format with sp flash tool i get same error brom.......
  7. adityaluv

adityaluv Member

without battery ?
  8. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

yeah bcoz there is no working bootloader in u r phone sp flash tool wont work in normal download mode.phone will work on power provided by u r pc
  9. karthiksitian

karthiksitian Active Member

hey aditya did u succed flashing without battery
  10. adityaluv

adityaluv Member

nop dude not tried yet....
  11. deepesh1193

mine phone is working fine and also unrooted it.. so i can't try it..

i just got this tool so i shared it.. i didn't try it..
  12. deepesh1193

yes right buddy but for our phone too there is an post in xada forum and here for rooting..

yes but not working.. don't know how do they guys flash it..
  13. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

as the device is not popular and few people have it developer will not take much interest in it
  14. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

thats why service center people take months to fix the phones:D
  15. deepesh1193

he he.. true.. :D
    n yup asked some senior members too but no one has this phone so unable to help..
  16. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

i think we should request the guy who made cwm and custom rom for a52.
  17. vaibhavcoolm

vaibhavcoolm Well-Known Member

Hey guys don't be so rude I will explain you why I am asking for money..but don't misunderstand me...I have bricked my old smarty and sold it to micromax center at throw out price of Rs.800 So I try to get my money back...Plz dont misunderstand me...I will tell you how to flash stock rom...
    1. go to dl download for all and speed and check high speed..
    2. Instead of USB port select com port..
    3. check your com port in device manager and select the same..
    4. then click UPGRADE FIRMWARE...
    I have unbricked my friend's smarty via this method...
    HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU ALL...
    And plz sorry if you get hurt...I m really sorry...
    I am also working to get CWM in our phone. I have modded original recovery with CWM...Now I am gonna flash it within few days (maybe 2-3days)and within a few days I will provide you the tutorial...If this doesn't work I will give you nandroid backup which will definately work...plz guys I am sorry If i make you hurt...
  18. vaibhavcoolm

Hey I am not cheater...I m really sorry I that hurt you....I have posted the quick tutorial to flash stock rom...
  19. vaibhavcoolm

Hey I m really sorry for that....Plz don't mind them...I have posted the procedure that I have done to unbrick my friend's smarty...plzz i am really sorry...
  20. karthiksitian

ok...how can i do it with my laptop(new model win7 64bit)
  21. deepesh1193

can u explain in more detail.. as while usb port what it does is searches for the com port.. and our phone while connected to usb just remains for few seconds in com port and then battery charging starts.. and without battery also it remains for few seconds only.. so in com port u don't get the option to search for it.. like for example my phone connect on com 5 and in sp flash tool i get only com 1 as option.. so how did you flash.. please give some more details..
  22. deepesh1193

i have sent a pm to him before only but didn't get any reply.. :(
  23. karthiksitian

just spoke to vaibhav.....he will be uploading the nandflash and cwm for a25 tommorow...
  24. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

may be he is not interested.vaibhav is giving cwm tommorow.now the main thing is custom rom which is not available for a25:(:(
  25. karthiksitian

dude 1st lets make the a25 work for those who had bricked.....restoring nandflash will help many../