• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to root Symphony Xplorer W5

shakir2220

Lurker
Jan 19, 2012
I've a Android Phone Called Symphony Xplorer W5...previously i've used android phones..so i know the importance of rooting an android phone..i googled a lot and now i'm tired of doing so...i need this phone to root badly...if anyone have this phone and can find a way through plzz help...this phone has a 1GHz processor with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB internal memory...This phone is really cool...if someone can help plzz notify through comments.... i will keep my finger crossed :)

I've a Android Phone Called Symphony Xplorer W5...previously i've used android phones..so i know the importance of rooting an android phone..i googled a lot and now i'm tired of doing so...i need this phone to root badly...if anyone have this phone and can find a way through plzz help...this phone has a 1GHz processor with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB internal memory...This phone is really cool...if someone can help plzz notify through comments.... i will keep my finger crossed :)

you can search in Google.com as 'rabiul symphony W5 root' sentence. then you got the site there all instruction you needs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones