• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to save App Progress

I have heard of an app that will save your angrybirds place. Other than that I'm clueless. I would suggest logging into the market or appbrain and at least saving a list of your apps so they can be easily replaced. You might want to ask in this area here for more opinions on saving your game progress. Android Applications - Android Forums

Reactions: gundodrummer
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to Android Forums!

It really depends on the apps or games. Many times if you simply copy the contents of the sd card (including the hidden files and folders) once you install the apps on the new phone, if you copy the folders to the new phone's sd card, your position will be restored. If you list the exact games someone in the application or games forum could let you know if it will work.

Reactions: gundodrummer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones