• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to save my contacts from my faulty HTC One X+ to my computer?

Kyprios

Lurker
Sep 16, 2013
Hi guys,

I need your help! Is it possible to save my contacts from my faulty HTC One X+ to my computer?

Unfortunately, my phone crashed yesterday and although my phone is working the screen is blanked and there is no way to short this out. Therefore I am returning the phone back but first I am trying to save what I can, by connecting it to my computer (Windows). I have managed to save my photos and my mp3's but what about my contacts???

Thank you!

Hi guys,

I need your help! Is it possible to save my contacts from my faulty HTC One X+ to my computer?

Unfortunately, my phone crashed yesterday and although my phone is working the screen is blanked and there is no way to short this out. Therefore I am returning the phone back but first I am trying to save what I can, by connecting it to my computer (Windows). I have managed to save my photos and my mp3's but what about my contacts???

Thank you!

If you saved your contacts to your google account and not onto your phone, they should show up in your contact list on your new phone. Alternatively you can go into gmail and check the contacts tab to see if they're there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones