How to save photos to albumGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-11-14 17:52:53
  1. BlueBallz

BlueBallz Member

I just picked up the Note 2 on Friday going from a iPhone 4S, and I love it. Just getting used to some things.

Like how do you save a pic from facebook to your photo album? Is it even possible? And can you take a screen shot of whatever you have up on display?

Advertisement
  2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Usually to save a picture you just have to hold on the screen and save the image. Not sure if that works on the FB app. As for taking a screenshot you can swipe the side of your hand across the screen from left to right and it will take a screenshot.
  3. BlueBallz

BlueBallz Member

The screenshot thing worked. But not the saving an image from facebook.
  4. HighCaliber

HighCaliber Active Member

I know it is a few extra steps but I export them to "photo editor" and add a border to them then hit save.

Takes me all of 10 seconds to complete. If im compelled enough to save someone's fb pic then it is worth it.
  5. HighCaliber

Heres one I grabbed off Samsung's fb.

Attached Files:

6. Veritas4420

I have tried searching for the Samsung photo editor app and cannot find it. Is there a special place I have to go? :confused:
  7. HighCaliber

Yes I finally found it on the Samsung apps app that comes preinstalled. Mine originally did not have any good apps but updated into a full app store recently. I wish you luck.
  8. Veritas4420

So I finally found the Samsung Photo editor app, and it says my device is not compatible with this version......I have the ATT note2 if that matters.