• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to save songs from my phone?

Hi, I'm really new at this and I was hoping someone here could help me out. I wanted to save the songs I have downloaded to my phone on my tablet so I could listen to them while using it, and I connected it via the usb port and I opened the folder and found the songs, but I have no idea how to save them or where to find them. I tried selecting the songs and transferring them to internal storage, but they seem to have just disappeared en route, because none of them are there. Any tips as to how to do this? Sorry, I know this is a total noob question, but finals week has made me totally derpy and this is just defeating me right now.

I know sometimes when moving files over to another folder in Android that it can be kinda wonky. When i was pushing some psx roms around i noticed that Android would "erase" them from the first directory and then slap them into the new one making it look instant but it was really trasnferring them for a while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones