• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to search in 'My Forums' only

anwul62

Jun 22, 2015
Up front: am a newbie here, so the below typically is a newbie question..

Basically I am interested in information on and/or search results of 1 device only, i.e. the one that I am using.
I have added that specific forum to 'My Forum' (yellow star at 'My Forums' below the Adroidforums logo)

Question:
Have tried to figure out an -easy- way to do a search (basic or advanced) on that forum only.
In advanced search I need to scroll down endlessly to try and find that forum.

I might be overlooking it, but I think there is no such thing as 'Search this forum' when being in 'my forum'
Sometimes forums offer such an option, i.e. there is a 'Global Search', an 'Advanced Search' (manually selecting a forum) and last but not least 'Search this forum'

Any suggestions?

Thanks
=

Reactions: codesplice
Thanks. Google Advanced Search (site search), well, whilst I agree it may help (and may even be faster), it is in fact a bit of a 'workaround' for something the forum software should offer by itself. But then again, if it doesn't (yet), then Google definitely helps! ... ;)

====
Capture-24062015 112628.png

====

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones