How to see whats on the SD cardSupport

Last Updated: 2010-10-17 15:43:59
  1. Oriley

Oriley Member

I have a Wildfire and tried to find what or where the SD card is to have a look , but cannot find a way to see the SD card ? Is this the only phone you are not aloud to see an SD card on . No file manager , can someone Please advise .......................Thank you

Advertisement
  2. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

Is this after you've connected to the computer and mounted it or tried using a file browser?
  3. Oriley

Oriley Member

Hi , thanks for reply ,after connected to the computer and looking at files , except could not see SD card. Sorry to be thick , mounted it ? , just shows as" J " Disk and open files to see .
  4. LesTom1

LesTom1 Member

Download "Astro" file manager (I think) from the Android market and this allows you see the contents of your SD card. I had the same question!!
  5. Bang Bang Boom

Bang Bang Boom Well-Known Member

download androzip file manager from the market, not only is it a file manager but you can extract rar and zip files too... brilliant app which I use a lot
  6. Jobak

Jobak Active Member

Hi
    I have downloaded AndExplorer. In the top of the window you'll have 3 buttons. Device, SDCard and Options. Very nice App.
    If you want to qucik transfer files to your phone. I would recommend SwiFTP. Then download the free Filezilla app. for your PC and your up and running in no time. Of course your phone and PC then have to be on the same lan network.