How to select default home screen?Support

Last Updated:

1. rubble2

rubble2 New Member

I have a Motorola Defy+, I can swipe between 7 home screens but obviously only one of them is the default which is shown when I hit the Home button.

If I hit the home button twice than all seven screens are shown as thumbnails with the default one indicated by a blue border. My question is, how do I select one of the other six screens as the default location?

There doesn't seem to be any means of either moving the blue border onto another screen or moving the other screen to the location with the blue border.

Probably a simple solution but any help appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard..

Thanks for joining the forums. I would think that you would have to long press on the panel you want to be the default. Do this while the screen is in the thumbnail viewing. It's worth a shot if you haven't tried doing it already.

Note: I've moved your thread over to the Motorola Defy Plus (support) forum. I'm sure someone will instruct you on how to do this. (That is if my steps doesn't work.) :)
    rubble2 likes this.
  3. rubble2

rubble2 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion but have already tried that without any luck, so any other ideas welcomed