• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to set notification alert for missed call, sms and any other unread notifications?

spman

Android Enthusiast
Feb 26, 2013
How to set notification alert for missed call or sms and any other unread notifications? For example if I am on vibration mode and I did not notice the new sms or missed call or unread notification, I want the phone to vibrate every 5 mins.

Thanks

I'm starting to feel like I should be getting a commission from the makers of Tasker.
If you need to automate almost anything Tasker is your answer. It has a steep learning curve but once you get it WOW! It also has a very strong support base.
It can automate almost anything based on time, conditions, or location.*
I have a task set to do something very similar but it beeps rather than vibrate and every minute rather than 5 minutes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones