How to set the homepage to the bookmarks screen?Support

Last Updated:

1. kkwan77

kkwan77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there to set the homepage to load as the bookmarks? I liked this option on the original Droid but don't see the option on the X?

Advertisement
  2. kkwan77

Anyone?

Bump...

3. Kaoss

Kaoss Well-Known Member

Not sure what you're asking but I am gonna take a stab and say you want to create shortcuts to websites as icons on your homepages.

I use Bettercut and applauncher pro. In ALP in the preferences you can set the home button to either shoot you right to your MAIN homepage from anywhere or you can have a preview of all your pages pop up and tap a page to shoot there.

Anyway I created my own glossy icons for direct shortcuts to my banks website and other sites. Works great and it is really cool to have my own icons for websites. It kind of feels like a banking app or a torrent app.

You have to have bettercut to create your own homepage direct link shortcuts.

Hope this helps. If not please explain yourself better.

4. kkwan77

What I was original stating was that on the original Droid, there was an option to have your bookmarks screen be the opening screen when you opened yer browser.

To further clarify, when you press bookmarks on the X, the bookmarks appear with whatever setting you are using albeit thumbnails or list <--- that is the screen that would come up by default on the original Droid.

I don't think there is an option for this on the X but wanted to probe the collective minds of the droid army here.... :)