• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to set up favorites???

droidx_fan

Jul 16, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Is there a way to set up favorites in launcher pro and customize them?

I would like to have a widget, shortcuts or whatever in either a folder or on one of the screens for one touch dialing. Can't figure out how to do that in LP. Also, is there a way to customize these in any of the UI's? For example, unless you leave them so large that you can only get 4 per screen, you only get the first name of the contact.

What I want to do is be able to make the print smaller and have first name, last name. I don't care about the photo. I want to set them up so they automatically dial the preferred phone number when I touch them, not bring up the contact where I now have to click on the task I want (call a certain number, text a certain number, email, etc.).

Seems rather fundamental and common sense but after playing with it for quite some time and searching here, haven't come up with anything.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones