• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to set up google voice with att voicemail

circazero

Jul 16, 2010
LA, CA
I tried to configure my phone so when people call my cell and.they leave a voicemail it shows up in google voice for visual voicemail instead of.calling out the old way. I've had no luck. I set call forwarding to my.google number and set voicemail.service with google voice but no luck.

Can someone help? Thanks

I just tried it and seems to work except when people call me and It goes to voice mail it just tells the caller that the I'm not available and to try back later. So it doesn't give people the option to leave a voicemail

Did you double check all of your settings when you log-in to you google voice account online? You have voicemail enabled on your mobile number? You forwarded voicemail to google voice? You have a recording setup?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones