• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to shut off camera click?

I have the blur camera, and can turn the shutter sound off. I just read someone else post that they do not see the option either. Odd.

I know in the original blur camera, we also had an option for a self timer, but we lost that with the froyo update.

Only option I have related to shutter on my unrooted Droid X is to turn off the shutter animation, but not the sound. Check yours again, I think you might have the camera settings menu mixed up. Only way I know of that works is to turn the system sound to zero.

Upvote 0
Only option I have related to shutter on my unrooted Droid X is to turn off the shutter animation, but not the sound. Check yours again, I think you might have the camera settings menu mixed up. Only way I know of that works is to turn the system sound to zero.

That's what I have, can stop the animation, but not the sound.

Want other sounds, but not the shutter sound.....:mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0
I have the blur camera, and can turn the shutter sound off. I just read someone else post that they do not see the option either. Odd.

I know in the original blur camera, we also had an option for a self timer, but we lost that with the froyo update.

this is interesting, because the Froyo Blur camera did NOT have this option, but the GB Blur camera does allow you to turn off the shutter tone

very interesting

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones