how to shut off shutter sound of camera mm a87Support

1. ankur tiruwa

ankur tiruwa New Member

i am having prb with the camera clicking sound :( how to shut it down plz help
    :mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. sotoj159

sotoj159 Member

You're not able to turn it off by going into your camera settings? Or by just turning the volume down?
  3. ankur tiruwa

ankur tiruwa New Member

no man i just cnt find the vol optin in camera to switch it off,or i might nt be looking at right place just help me plz
    :confused:
  4. prasad12ka4

prasad12ka4 Well-Known Member

You cant.
    Once you ROOT
    YOu can delete the sound file from the system folder
  5. sotoj159

sotoj159 Member

Possibly this. I have an LG Optimus Elite and it will not let me turn off the camera shutter either. In a lot of places in America (I don't know about other countries) it is illegal to take pictures without the shutter sound, that way people aren't taking pictures secretly. Because of this, companies just don't give you the option. You have to root and delete it manually, or use other apps that will allow you to take pics without the sound.
  6. ankur tiruwa

ankur tiruwa New Member

thanks for suggestion dude i tried : camers 360 bt still no use, cn u suggest me any app which do not make noise during the click .....help
  7. UvaisDroid

UvaisDroid Well-Known Member

No one apps can do this (I think)*

*Required ROOT*
    It's Very easy ..Google it...first you need to ROOT (You can't Do without Rooting) than go to System and delete "Music File" That's it.....
  8. rahulbuddy

rahulbuddy Member

Dude I am using MMX A87 from last few weeks and I also realize that we cant switch off the camera shutter sound from its settings.That's why I am using this little app and it is working perfectly but it works with rooted phones only :)

Download it from Play Store

[​IMG]
    prasad12ka4 likes this.