How to stop Google+ profile photo syncGeneral

1. vergof16

vergof16 Member

Ok so long story short, I started using Google+ last night then went to bed. Then wake up to find an undeletable photo album called "profile pictures" and a little Picasa image on the top left.

I've gone to accounts and disconnected the sync feature but it still shows up!

This is really pushing my OCD to the limit... :confused:

Advertisement
  2. ceva321

ceva321 Well-Known Member

Where does it show up? Your phone?
  3. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Have you tried going in from a computer and deleting it?
  4. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

I had some Picasa showing up on mine though I do not have anything set up to sync. Tried to delete the images with the Picasa logo next to them but was unable to do so.
  5. vergof16

vergof16 Member

Yes they show up on my phones default photo gallery app.
  6. vergof16

vergof16 Member

Ok so I did Simons advice and deleted my profile picture but it was still there, so I went to Application Manager and turned off the gallery app, turn it back on and when I went back to it the Gallery app and no more pic! :)
  7. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

O i see another person that doesn't like them photos open for everyone . Now that you got them off the device you may want to check the settings online . I say this cause it was brought to my attention that the photos of me and my girl was online and everyone can see when i looked o o dip i had to change my settings to just me . So check your your settings
  8. Mdraej99

Mdraej99 Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen ...could not get rid of it!! But I did go into the settings and hide the album!
  9. Mdraej99

This didn't work for me ;(
  10. BRAINZ2013

I need to try this hide the album i just made sure i am the only one that can view . My girl just dont want to use the google +at all she said dropbox is better and safer .
  11. Mdraej99

I love Dropbox!!
  12. BRAINZ2013

Who doesnt first and fast to repair any problems . I love em also
  13. vergof16

vergof16 Member

I tried hiding the album before I did my trick but it wasn't an available action when I selected it. I don't allow Google or anyone to automatically sync my photos to them, goodness forbid I upload a not so decent pic, lol. :p
  14. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

That did the trick for me too. I also hit the clear Data option.went back and they were gone. Thanks ;)
    vergof16 likes this.