How to stop notifications from a single app.

1. Knerd

Knerd Member

WWE just releases an app witch is great. Only problem is that it wakes me up at night with notifications reguarding their live TV show. See i dont want to make make my phone all silent at night becuse i want to recive calls and so on, and quite frankly i dont want to recive notifications from WWE at all. But i would like to keep the app. And i dont want to turn notifications off all together.
    My iPad have a message center where you can turn notifications from every single individual app on and off. As far as i know, the only way to control notifications from a single app on an Android (HTC Sensation XE) is if the app it self have the option in some menu. The WWE app have no such option.
    Is there anyway to turn off notifications from 1 app without turning off all notifications from all apps with out having to root the phone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. LS1BadBird

LS1BadBird Well-Known Member

If you have Jelly Bean you can go into settings > Apps > and there's a box to uncheck to turn them off.
  3. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

As far as I know, 'Notifiaction History' is the only app which can do it without root or needing Jelly Bean.

Harry
  4. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

If the app allows you to specify a notification tone, you could specify a silent tone.