how to stop swipe water ripple sound?Support

Last Updated: 2012-11-14 01:35:56
  1. dynamon

dynamon Member

Please could someone tell me how to stop the ripple sound when unlocking the screen. Thanks for your help. :)

Advertisement
  2. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

It's in setting, under quick sou nd. Just uncheck box
    dynamon likes this.
  3. dynamon

dynamon Member

resolved. thanks for the quick response!
  4. dynamon

dynamon Member

Sorry it's me again. I switched to this phone the other day from htc and am still trying to find how to do things...

Is there a master silence switch that switches off all the click and beep and pipp and chirp and all that? For example my phone was on the ringtone silence mode today but still some key presses were making sound. Also camera's zoom/focus made some pipp noise with the red light and shatter sound was quite disturbing in a quiet hall... :( I couldn't work out in the end how to turn off these sound in the camera app in the end although I managed turn of some of the other sounds.. Even so it would be useful if i can switch all off at once and enable them again in the same setting as previouly set up.

Thanks.
  5. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

Let me do a little messing around with my phone to see what I can come up with.
  6. dynamon

dynamon Member

Thanks. Look forward to your update. :)
  7. Heisenberg123

Heisenberg123 Well-Known Member

pull down the notification bar, tap " sound" it will change from ON, Vibrate, Off
  8. dynamon

dynamon Member

The camera focus and shutter still make noise after mute... :(
  9. Heisenberg123

that could be a carrier restriction to not be able to silence camera

that works for me on Rogers in Canada using i747M
  10. dynamon

dynamon Member

Are you saying audio driver for the camera is affected by the carrier restrictions? Sounds like a bad design to me....
  11. Heisenberg123

agreed, my carrier for example restricts me from setting a song as a ringtone from the Music Player app if the mp3 is larger than 2MB
  12. dynamon

dynamon Member

Well the ring tone is still call related and so the carrier may set a restriction but how a camera sound could be related to the carrier? I'm not convinced I'm afraid...