How to store photos in mediascapeSupport

Last Updated:

1. chiko930

chiko930 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any way I can store photos which I haven't taken on my xperia in mediascape? I've tried transferring the files over and they show up as there on my laptop but I can't access them from my phone. The reason I ask is, I'd like to put my holiday photos from my camera onto the same album as my xperia photos so I have them all in one place to show friends/family. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

i only create folders on my sdcard and put image in folder then it shows in media scape

3. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Look for the DCMI or DCIM folder on the sd card and create a folder on the pc desktop to put your pictures in and then put it into the above folder on the sd card. I trust your unmounting the sd before you try and view the pictures?

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I created sub folders on the sd card in the picture file... ie Randomz, Birthday, Holiday etc. It may help to have a file manager installed as well such as Linda or Astro so you can have a proper look at whats on the card and move it again if necessary without the need to be hooked up to a PC.