How to sync calander with Outlook?General

Last Updated:

1. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member

Hello, I am a Mac user and I have a Galaxy Note. My institute uses Outlook for mails and calander/appointments. Is there a way to sync the calender in my Galaxy Note with Outlook's calander/appointments? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

3. Clcto

Clcto Active Member

4. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member

Installed CompanionLink on my Mac but it does not support Snow Leopard. Furthermore, it does not say that it supports the Mac version of Outlook 2011.
  5. Clcto

Clcto Active Member

Snow Leopard has a different Calendar store. CompanionLink for Mac will handle that in an upcoming release, probably within a month.

For all versions of Mac OS, CompanionLink synchronizes Outlook 2011 through Sync Services to the On my Mac Calendar store. This -does- work fine despite some recent Microsoft posts that they have stopped supporting it.
  6. bmclachlan

bmclachlan Active Member

There are actually a couple of different solutions. I use Outlook extensively on my Windows PC and my synchronization client is gSyncit which synchronizes the Outlook calendar, contacts and Notes to Google (Google drive for the notes) and tasks to Pocket Informant. gSyncit Will soon synchronize calendar to Pocket Informant as well. You may want to check out Pocket Informant as it has a very nice interface and is quite user-friendly.