How to sync facebook contacts to phoneSupport

Last Updated:

1. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

How do I sync my Facebook contacts to my phone so that their picture will show up in the contacts list or when they call?

Advertisement
  2. breynolds007

breynolds007 Well-Known Member

Contacts-Display Options, select FB contacts.

After, if you need to match people (with different names...e.g. Mom), go to the contact and choose join and pick their name.
  3. mach1man

I tried that but it wouldn't pull the pic. Even after I refreshed the account and restarted the phone. :(
  4. breynolds007

breynolds007 Well-Known Member

They're seem to be 2 FB apps...one that comes on the phone and the one in the market. In accounts, I show FB twice, do you have both? I'm thinking the market app is the one that syncs contacts.
  5. mach1man

I do have both and it still wasn't working. I downloaded sync my pic from the market and its fine now. I guy on another forum said that he is running ICS and it works fine just stock, but he was having the same problem on GB
  6. cdavid01

cdavid01 Member

I just downloaded sync my pix and it worked fine...the only ones that didn't update are ones that I had in my contact list under another name (i.e. Catherine vs. Cat). Thanks!
  7. mlharkless03

mlharkless03 New Member

I have another question. My daughter and I both have Razr HD. In her contacts she is able to see updates from her Facebook in her contacts under People next to their pictures. I can't get it on mine. Does anyone know how to make that function work?
  8. lxy33

lxy33 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why the pictures that sync from Facebook to my contacts look fro blurry? It's super blurry and I dont' know how to make the pictures look better! Any advice/suggestions?