how to sync media files from computer?Support

Last Updated:

1. esla

esla New Member This Topic's Starter

the technician i asked told me to install mediago from sony ericsson website. I did so, but nth is happening. Help!:mad:

Advertisement
  2. JDwan

JDwan Well-Known Member

Once you have Media Go installed on your PC, you connect your X10 using the USB cable and make sure that the SD card is mounted. You can do this by bringing down the notification screen select the USB connection notification listed, select it, then select Mount when it asks you.

Then from Media Go, you can then just transfer your media files to your phone. It is actually very fast and easy, you just need to make sure that Media Go has access to all your media files. If you need further help, feel free to ask.

esla likes this.
  3. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Well-Known Member

I also use the Media Go software for syncing my music.

4. esla

thanks! it worked now!

5. esla

btw. can u use ur music as ringtone?

6. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

My media centre keeps finding all my files, so I remove my wife's music from the library, but then it will refresh and find it all again. Is there anyway to ensure these files stay out permanently?

7. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Well-Known Member

Yes, right click Music in the left side pane and click Manage Library Folders. Then remove the folders that contain the music you don't want transferred and uncheck Add previously removed files. ;)

8. JDwan

JDwan Well-Known Member

You certainly can. All you have to do is play the song you want to use as a ringtone in Mediascape and then press the Menu button and there is an option that says use as ringtone. Then you're done. Hope this helps!

esla likes this.
  9. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

It keeps pulling new ones in. iTunes has set up the files per artist, but the box is unchecked and it keeps reloading them. Looks like I have to drag and drop everything into one folder and only highlight that one.

Also looks like everytime I try and transfer, it crashes. It's crashed 5-6 time already.