• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to sync S Planner with Outlook

ansecher

Lurker
Aug 9, 2014
I've been a happy user of Google Calendar Sync which helped me to sync my Outlook 2010 calendar with S Planner on my phone. But now that I can't use Google Calendar Sync anymore I've been looking for hours to find a free alternative which is easy to use.

But can anyone suggest a free third-party app that can sync S Planner and Outlook? So far the closest I've been to something that actually works (and which I'm able to figure out) has been trying with gSyncit. But I only managed to get it working one way (syncing from S Planner to gSyncit in Outlook). I get an error message in Outlook that I cannot make changes to contents of this read-only folder so it's not possible for me to add/edit items in Outlook in this calendar and sync it back.

Any suggestions to free (and simple) Google Calendar Sync alternatives or how I can fix the problems with gSyncit?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones