1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

how to take a picture without the camera producing a blurry image?Support

1. x10iii

x10iii Well-Known Member

just like a title says, how do i do this? i really like the camera on my x10, but to snap an image i have to hold the camera steadily.. even a slight movement of my hand n the image becomes blurred.. are there any simple solutions for this?

Advertisement
  2. clockwork58

clockwork58 Well-Known Member

i think i tried several settings to help fix this as well. but still hit or miss for me.

I read once (maybe another thread here) instead of using shutter button (press halfway to focus, then all the way to snap picture) to use the screen to snap the picture as it will autofocus then snap right away. There's a setting to turn that on.

I also used the camera 360 app. When you press to shoot, the autofocus really FORCES you not move before it shoots the picture.
  3. x10iii

x10iii Well-Known Member

yeah, the touch capture works slightly better, but i prefer the camera button... its annoying how my hands have to be PERFECTLY still though..
  4. KTP

KTP Well-Known Member

My girlfriends phone is like that but mines is pretty flawless, not sure what causes it or how to correct it
  5. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

I use the fast shot in Vignette and it seems to work well - but you miss out on the preview when you do it.

What I hate, is the picture autofocuses perfectly sharp in standard mode, then when you press the button, it seems to automatically unfocus just a bit - just enough for a blurry pic.
  6. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Well-Known Member

There is a stability setting but it doesn't really solve the issue, it's just not as bad, and I'm sure you've seen it!