how to take screenshot?Support

Last Updated:

1. skylinegtrftw

skylinegtrftw New Member

is their any possible way to take a screenshot on the samsung admire? i know theirs apps for it, but i was wondering if theirs anyway possible to take a ss without an app.

Advertisement
  2. GTK313

GTK313 Well-Known Member

not just an app, for android under 2.3.3 you also need root access for android above 2.3.3 you don't need root access but you have to find an app that doesn't required root acess (I heard that ShootMe doesn't need root access).

If you don't need to install an app into your phone try using Droid Explorer where you could take snapshot from your PC.
  3. DealerMan

DealerMan Well-Known Member

4. SpawnHyuuga

SpawnHyuuga Well-Known Member

DealerMan, I think Skyline is looking for a way to Screenshot without a computer and without using Root Access.

Skyline, you'll either need an app, a customized launcher (falls under the category of an App) or you need the SDK as DealerMan suggested.
  5. ethood1999

ethood1999 Member

I would get "No Root Screenshot It", it works perfect on the Admire and it doesn't require root access. I don't see why you don't want to get an app though. When customizing the app's settings in the beginning, you can add a shortcut to it on the notification bar so basically you just pull down the notification bar, hit the thing that says Screenshot and a screenshot will be taken in 5 seconds (or whatever interval of your choice)
  6. jimbob88

jimbob88 New Member

If you have updated to 2.3.5 with sense 3.0 all you have to do is hold down the power button then you have 2-3 seconds to press the home button as well and your screen shot will be saved to your camera shots.
  7. bahhaziz

bahhaziz New Member

I have sensation xe ios 4.0.3 I take screen shots just by holding simultaneously power and volume down buttons.
  8. briii

briii New Member

how can i root this phone?