How to transfare photo's sent in a text

Last Updated:

1. jules53

jules53 New Member This Topic's Starter

Had my Hero couple of months now and I generally like the phone but.....I hate the fact that you cannot transfare files by Bluetooth!! If I had realised that before I ordered the phone I wouldnt have bothered.

Anyhow my question is ....How do I transfare photos from a txt message to my computer?? Please be gentle with me as I am not verytechnical minded.
    Any advice will be greatly apreciated.

Advertisement
  2. markie-m8

markie-m8 Well-Known Member

Might sound dopey but I email them to myself if its just 1 or two, saves connecting cables and all that.

3. peloquin

peloquin Active Member

I usualy just connect via usb and mount the sd card. Think bluetooth transfer is coming though

4. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Bluetooth transfer is in 2.1 if it ever comes...

I don't understand the fuss with bluetooth picture transfer though - when do you need it and why is it a deal breaker?

5. jules53

I used to use bluetooth all the time for transfaring tunes and pictures from one phone to another, from friends and to friends.

6. vikingisson

vikingisson Well-Known Member

ding ding, phone to phone is where BT makes sense otherwise a cable is way faster. Does the Bluetooth File Transfer app not work on your phone? That works fine on my Magic however I rarely do phone to phone transfer but it does work.

7. jules53

HTC Hero does not as yet have the ability to transfare files by bluetooth. It is supposed to be comming but lord knows when.