How to transfer MP3's from PC to EVO?Support

Last Updated:

1. JPHunter

JPHunter Member This Topic's Starter

Have done some searching, but nothing seems to work. I have tried using windows media, and while my computer recognizes an android device, I cannot sync. Also won't let me open disk F to create folder. Any advice? I am completely new to android coming from an Instinct. Have a quite a few MP3s I would like to add to the phone.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member

Connect your phone to your PC via the micro usb cable and mount it as drive. I put all my mp3s in the Music folder already created.

The drag and drop method don't work?

3. JPHunter

I have the phone hooked up via the USB cable. From there, disk F shows up, but it won't open. I have nothing to drag and drop to, unless I simply drag to disk F? Not how I am used to doing it with my USB sticks.

4. JPHunter

Basically, if I click on removable disk F, it tells me to insert disk into drive f. I know the computer recognizes the phone being there. I am obviously missing something, though.

5. JPHunter

Just started working. Had tried mounting it as a drive before, but got nothing. Tried again, and I am ready to roll. Thanks!

6. zpilot

zpilot Well-Known Member

Good stuff :)

7. EvoBoy

EvoBoy Member

I used Itunes to sync my Evo. You have to download a piece of software called Itunes Agent that uses Itunes to sync with your Evo. Works great.

marctronixx likes this.
  8. kaisies

kaisies Well-Known Member

9. mcrtnyfan

mcrtnyfan New Member

I just got an android. The manual says I can use mp3's as ringers but I have no idea how to download them from my pc? I e-mailed them to myself and was able todownload them on my phone, but it has to go into where the ringers i so I can use them as ringers. Does anyone know how to do that?