How to Transfer Pics?

Last Updated:

1. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I want to transfer some pics from my cpu to my Evo to use as wallpapers. Have a ton of them and do not feel like emailing them one by one. Can anyone give me a step by step on how to do this? Hopefully it is not that hard.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Kiesow

Kiesow Member

Just plug your phone into your pc and put your Evo in hard drive mode. Transfer away!

One thing I've been looking for is a way to have any picture I take with the EVO, automatically sync with a folder on my home PC.

3. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

Not sure about automatic but if you install Dropbox you can probably save photos to the dropbox folder and then sync.

4. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

That would be nice. Sort of like a auto-backup program that runs once a day and backs up certain folders. Have it send via FTP or something to a NAS.

How about dropbox? I know they have an Android application but i'm not sure about how it works with mobile devices? It would be nice to have the DCIM folder be part of your dropbox so it automatically syncs online and with your PC at home that has Dropbox installed.

5. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it is possible with DropBox. I have dropbox on my EVO and in order for a file to show up on my home computer, I have to open the app, then upload the file to the cloud. Then it syncs with my computer. As far as I know, there is no way to monitor a folder and auto update to the cloud.

It does however work the other way, if you add a file to the Dropbox folder on your computer; it auto-syncs to the cloud and will show up in the Dropbox app.