1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to turn off keyboard clicks on Samsung KeyboardSupport

1. lewisgrant

lewisgrant New Member

I have an issue and my phone refuses to listen. I am currently using the Android Keyboard but I want to use the Samsung Keyboard because it fixes common typed errors (although the Android Keyboard Settings says it does too, but it doesn't) However, when I switch to Samsung Keyboard, every letter I press it makes an awful clicking popping noise. I know there is no setting under Samsung Keyboard Settings for Sound on Keypress but there is one under Android Keyboard. I have turned it off but the Samsung Keyboard keeps making the clicking/popping noise. Someone help. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Advertisement
    :
  2. pinoyplaya

pinoyplaya New Member

Settings > sound and display > and check off audible selection
  3. jayjinxie

jayjinxie New Member

hey tried this on LG 500 optimus , Audible tones switched off but still the clicking continues, drives me nuts HELP !!!!!!! only way to stop is to go into silent mode.
    This was Ok just recently changed ?/
  4. LocKINGMailbox

LocKINGMailbox New Member

On my Samsung fascinate with the thumb keyboard app. I hold down the microphone icon next to the space bar to use the option for keyboard sound. I.hope this works for you.
  5. o0jamie0o

o0jamie0o New Member

Settings>sounds>uncheck audible touch tones

You can keep audible selection on for my phone (Samsung admire). Now it just vibrates.