• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to turn off the internet on xperia arc s

You can check to see if your network is on by sliding your notification bar down and go into quick settings to see if it's on or you can activate airplane mode, but this will also cause you not to be able to receive calls either but will shut off all wireless connections.

I went to settings/Wireless&networks/Mobile networks/ and then I Disabled data access via mobile network. I'v tired,and I can receive calls...I don't know but I think maybe it will be ok this way. Thanks

Upvote 0
I went to settings/Wireless&networks/Mobile networks/ and then I Disabled data access via mobile network. I'v tired,and I can receive calls...I don't know but I think maybe it will be ok this way. Thanks
Actually you did it correctly. Most (if not all) Android phones have this option. "Turn off data traffic" it is called. You only disable data traffic through network (3G) but you can still use your phone normally to call send txt etc...
You can also set a widget on your screen to quickly turn on/off data traffic. Press and hold an empty area on the screen => Widgets => Data traffic.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones