[HOW TO] Ultrajack Recovery!

Last Updated:

1. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Well-Known Member

This One Click Method Works for Linux, Windows, and MAC

----------------------------------------------INSTRUCTIONS!!--------------------------------------------

STEP 1) Install the drivers

Here Are the WINDOWS Drivers instructions:

Extract them, and open the folder until you see SETUP.EXE... Run it and install the drivers

http://adf.ly/8v2hJ

LINUX DRIVERS:

Open A Terminal and Type:

sudo gedit /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules

This will open a blank document...

Paste the following into the document:

STEP 2) Extract the files in the Ultrajack-Recovery.zip

http://adf.ly/8v2lN

STEP 3) PLUG IN YOUR PHONE and POWER OFF

STEP 4)

STEP 5)Click install-recover-whatever your Operating system is. This will run all the commands and install it for you.

STEP 6) If it does not reboot into recovery then hold the power button and the vol up and the green button for 5-10 sec. until the Ultrajack menu shows up, or use ROM Manager with "Reboot into Recovery"

Advertisement
    sahi2myfriend likes this.
  2. CyberTails

CyberTails Well-Known Member

3. EManU3LXX

I realize this but when I tried downoading it but not all the links didn't work.. I'm not tryna jack attention, or disrespect you... it's just that I usually I upload to my box account and leave it there forever because I know what it feels like to not have something works because of things like that
  4. atljatl

atljatl Well-Known Member

bump for accountability ;)
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  5. EManU3LXX

Lol Sorry For Party Rockin
  6. atljatl

Hehe... just stumbled across the thread. No hurry
  7. EManU3LXX

But yur right though I should've uploaded this sooner! Thanks Alot!
    atljatl likes this.
  8. atljatl

No problem. I'm new to this huawei forum so I don't really know what's going on in here yet. Since you're here, just rooted and put the cm7 rom from the ATR sticky on my wife's phone, but it looks like the ascend cm7 rom is preferred (with display density tweaks) Is this what you suggest? I ask because I can't get wifi to work on this port and I don't see a fix. Just asking since it seems you're active in here.
  9. EManU3LXX

For some people it hasn't worked (the number is VERY low trust me) So yes this is what I would suggest doing. Be sure to check the Build.prop from any REAL huawei M835 rom to get the Density tweak.. there is an ap in Google Play you can use to tweak the settings.
    atljatl likes this.
  10. atljatl

Cool thanks. I've always used rom toolbox (paid.) Also, is cwm yalls preferred recovery or is ultrajack. I'm coming from the og evo and i never use cwm.
  11. EManU3LXX

Personally I used Ultrajack, altough it took me a while to find a link to it that worked XD I've never tried CWM with this exact phone so I'm not the best person to ask XD... all I know is Ultrajack wil work with more .ZIPS than CWM, so in my opinion UltraJack is better
  12. atljatl

.zips... that was my exact concern. Thanks. If u can post a link or direct DL for ultrajack, that would be awesome. Thanks again.:D
  13. EManU3LXX

atljatl likes this.
  14. atljatl

Cool. Didn't see that OP update. Ill go grab it. Thanks.
  15. atljatl

Can you noob guide it now..
    :eek:;)
  16. EManU3LXX

No Prob! I know that alot of people are scared of typing in commands beause fastboot can really mess your phone up if you don't know what your doing.... but anyways.. do you know how to boot into fastboot?
  17. atljatl

Yes. Power+vol down?+red button. did it with cwm recovery cuz the cwm program kept FCing on me when I tried to flash cwm recovery.
  18. EManU3LXX

Lmfao alright :)
    STEP 1) Install the drivers,
    STEP 2) Extract the files!
    STEP 3) PLUG IN YOUR PHONE and POWER OFF
    STEP 4)
    STEP 5)Click install-recover-whatever your Operating system is. This will run all the commands and install it for you.
    STEP 6) If it does not reboot into recovery then hold the power button and the vol up and the green button for 5-10 sec. until the Ultrajack menu shows up, or use ROM Manager with "Reboot into Recovery"
    atljatl likes this.
  19. EManU3LXX

Lol saw yout post late... there are the instructions :p
  20. atljatl

Seriously. Thanks bro.
  21. EManU3LXX

No prob! Just doin what I love to do!
  22. atljatl