How to Unbrick Samsung Android Phones with One Click

Last Updated:

1. annson08

annson08 Member

Normally Samsung android phones are so secure to flash. but you are unlucky and got your phone bricked during flashing,rooting or upgrading.

Here is a good news for You – A developer come up with a software called one-click unbrick for Samsung android phones. this small utility uses ODIN to repair our Samsung phones. almost all Samsung phones with android

Advertisement
    Noise and @ILE@ like this.
  2. GAFFEPR

GAFFEPR Member

OneClickLoader.exe not loading when I try to run it with admin permissions which I have. Is there a bug needing correction for Windows XP HE SP3 ?
    I have full Java latest version but I noticed the OneClick.jar file in the example screen appears with the Java icon applet (coffee cup and smoke) but mine has the windows default applet. Any ideas ? Tks
  3. sopree

sopree Active Member

Doesnt work......
  4. angelparts

angelparts New Member

not working ts :(
  5. paulmoran1408

paulmoran1408 New Member

utter and complete genius, you deserve the nobel piece prize for this, as i was about to start wrecking the joint.
  6. djwf

djwf New Member

Worked like a charm after a little tweaking. Used Gadget serial instead of SAMSUNG USB.
  7. KegHead

KegHead Well-Known Member

Hi!

My sammy is bricked.

I'm using Xubuntu...

Any help?
  8. bunji

bunji Member

need help asap, my samsung exhibit is stuck on boot up, i just have the samsung exhibit with 4g tmobil on it? any help would be nice :eek:
  9. saransh1256

saransh1256 New Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  10. saransh1256

saransh1256 New Member

give a look to this post to unbrick any soft bricked android phone http://www.kickiteasy.com/unbrick-samsung-android-phone/
  11. saransh1256

saransh1256 New Member

give a look to this post to unbrick any soft bricked android phone http://www.kickiteasy.com/unbrick-samsung-android-phone/
  12. saransh1256

saransh1256 New Member