• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to uninstall useless Metro apps on Huawei Ascend?

X scope is my favorite browser. Pin-zoom ftw.

I've used that one and like it too. Its a good fast browser. For a browser that isn't really as popular as most, which I don't know why it isn't because it is a great browser, I just came to like Opera Mini a little more. I think X Scope is even better then dolphin. There's just to much crap on Dolphin. Its nice if you want 50 million add ons tho. Ahahaha

Upvote 0
I've used that one and like it too. Its a good fast browser. For a browser that isn't really as popular as most, which I don't know why it isn't because it is a great browser, I just came to like Opera Mini a little more. I think X Scope is even better then dolphin. There's just to much crap on Dolphin. Its nice if you want 50 million add ons tho. Ahahaha
I agree Dolphin is way too bloated, as is Skyfire. Opera Mini is fast, but it seems like the only two zoom options are either "zoomed all the way out so it's too small to read", or "zoomed in too far so you're constantly scrolling around the screen". It also makes pages too compressed looking. (that's what makes it so fast, though). I will admit Dolphin HD is purdy, though lol.

Upvote 0
ok im new to this 100% i have the metro ascend os 2.1 i did the z4root and titanium backup when i click on it, it tells me that the root access failed need help please and thank you
Hello, welcome to the forum! If you are sure the root worked, try pressing the button that says "problems?" to install the new busybox.

Upvote 0
Hiya ,
some of u still remember me :D
i dont have metro pcs anymore
but i still have the phone lol
so i decided updated to 2.2 from metro
suprise it still let me even when
i dont have thier service anymore :D
then i try to root it again with z4root ,
which didnt work , so i read many post
by many ppl , Thank you All
so i rooted with gingerbreak lol
but i decided to deleted all the metro app :mad:
big mistake :( but its all good cuz i had 2.2 downloaded
and save on my sd card lol
so im gonna try to root it again , LoL
and do more reading lol

ps. im soo temped to try CM7 lol :thinking:

Upvote 0
Hiya ,
some of u still remember me :D
i dont have metro pcs anymore
but i still have the phone lol
so i decided updated to 2.2 from metro
suprise it still let me even when
i dont have thier service anymore :D
then i try to root it again with z4root ,
which didnt work , so i read many post
by many ppl , Thank you All
so i rooted with gingerbreak lol
but i decided to deleted all the metro app :mad:
big mistake :( but its all good cuz i had 2.2 downloaded
and save on my sd card lol
so im gonna try to root it again , LoL
and do more reading lol

ps. im soo temped to try CM7 lol :thinking:

try it, you have nothing to loose. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones