• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to unlock?

hi there, im new to these forums and i just got my hands on a motorola milestone, but its locked to telus
so i was wondering if anyone can tell me a trusted site where i can get an unlock code since this is my first time unlocking and dont know any trusted sites
as well, iv read some topics about unlocking and that after you put in a code, itl say unlocked or deleted? what does deleted mean, and is it possible to brick the phone if you enter the wrong code too many times?
thanks

i understand that they wont give out the code to unlock the phone to use with other carriers
so i can get my own
but the thing is, when you go to enter the code to unlock (the carrier) what happens if you entered the wrong code too many times?

It will be blocked completely AFAIR and another code is needed to unlock it. Pretty hard to get.

Reactions: kboy5000
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones