1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

how to unroot??

1. jlandry287

jlandry287 Member

So yesterday I ran Triangle Away [it worked] then used Odin to install stock firmware (to unroot). When the phone booted SuperUser was still installed with no way to remove.

I read on a forum to uninstall you must be rooted, so I rerooted using a different .tar.md5 file (I guess an updated version).

Now Triangle Away does not work, it skips "special bootmode" and reboots regularly. I have not installed any custom roms and want to go back 100% stock like the first day out of the box.

Do I need to use Triangle Away since I didn't install any custom roms? Also how do I remove superuser??

===================

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

====================

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member