How to update/refresh frequently mailed addresses?Support

Last Updated:

1. Proulx06

Proulx06 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Droid on 2.2, linked to my 5-year-old gmail account. I email two people just about every single day: my wife and a buddy of mine out in Chicago. When I'm emailing on my computer, their names pop up first when I begin typing their names.

But when I'm on my phone, if I want to forward an email to either of them (or include them as an invite on a google calendar event), neither of them show up as suggested recipients.

Example: I'm creating a new event on my phone. I want to invite my wife, whose work address is Megan.Xxxxx@xxxxxxx.com. If I start typing m-e-g...a list pops up with a bunch of suggested recipients. My wife is not one of them, and I have to type her whole address in.

Example2: I want to forward a message to my buddy Steve. If I start typing s-t-e...then a list pops up with suggested recipients. The first suggestion is some dude named Steve who I emailed about a craigslist sale in 2007. The rest are not the Steve I'm looking for. Again, I have to type the full address in.

Can anyone help me here? I'm basically hoping to synchronize between my computer-based-gmail suggested recipients and the suggested recipients that pop up on my phone. It's a pain to type my wife's very long domain name every time.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Proulx06

Proulx06 New Member This Topic's Starter

Any help on this?