how to upload album from gallery to album on facebook app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by soccersmitty55, Jan 10, 2017.

1. soccersmitty55

soccersmitty55 New Member

Jan 10, 2017
    I want edit my photos from my gallery and then organize them in the order they were taken to share in a Facebook album.

When I edit the photos, I create duplicates from the originals. Then, when I try to add photos from the Facebook app, the photos shown are from my entire phone and ordered according to dates modified or created. This means that the ones I didn't edit are all mixed in with every photo on my phone, ordered according to their dates taken while the ones I did edit are clustered at the front. that means it's a ton of work to upload the pictures in the original order, some from the photos I didn't need to edit, some from the edited group. there are still copies of all the original photos on the phone and I still need to decide which is the one I want
    And in which order individually

Any ideas of how to simplify this?

When I try to share with Facebook from my Sony album app I can't put them in an album on facebook.

Advertisement
  2. Dannydet

Dannydet Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    Cannot be done as requested. Unfortunately the Facebook app has no option for that.

3. soccersmitty55

soccersmitty55 New Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Is there any way to achieve my desired results without needing to sort through all my disorganized edited and unedited photos, recreating the album in the original order photo by photo? incorporating another app, for example? As is, I need to flip back and forth between my gallery app and fb app to review the order and see full sized versions so I know what photo I wanted to use. also any time I want them to show up in an order that is not as shown in the fb app, I need to hit upload and start over where I left off because you can't adjust the order of the photos in the Facebook album through the app after they are uploaded.

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    You'd be better off using Facebook on a browser instead of mobile. It might have more options.

lvt likes this.
  5. lvt

lvt Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Male
    Paris <--> Taipei
    This

And the computer's screen is more suitable for this job.

Dannydet likes this.