1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to upload multiple photos to facebook?Support

1. kstuffer

kstuffer Well-Known Member

I know how to upload single photos but i can't figure out how to upload multiple ones to facebook. if i select multiple photos and choose share. I only get the option to use gmail/sms/picasa/bluetooth

thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

I really dont think its possible
    i have had vannilla, sense and now a blur device and i have yet to find a way

i would love to be able to upload multiple pictures. It is redundant and annoying when i have taken a bunch of pictures and have to upload each of them one by one

Also another thing that annoys me is when i am replying to an email like if i was emailing you and i want to send you some pictures, i can't share multiple photos

it only works with gmail when i am starting a fresh email not a reply or anything else

If you figure out, i'd love to know
  3. icmedia

icmedia New Member

You know, the Facebook app that we have for Android really ticks me off... it is so beautiful, it loads quickly, and integrates nearly seamlessly with the UI...yet we are unable to tag people in our photo uploads, or choose to only sync our Facebook contacts with contacts that already exist on the phone. Heck- even the FB app on my Blackberry Storm I could do those things. Why does it seem as if the people developing Facebook apps for smartphones have never used a Facebook account before?
  4. carmendiva

My understanding is google and facebook have some bad blood between one another which is why our facebook app sucks

I love the one on my itouch, I vaguely remember the one on my storm and even webos facebook app is sucky

But at least motoblur facebook is better than facebook for android
  5. CriticalMass

CriticalMass Well-Known Member

Yeah but, google owns facebook.
  6. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

no they dont.
    could someone tell me how to upload a pic to facebook after i take it...?
    when i hit 'share' it doesnt give me the option like it did on sense.
  7. carmendiva

I was about to say
    google sure doesnt own facebook lol

but um idk why it doesnt give you the facebook option

are you talking about motoblur facebook or facebook for android

i think if you are talking about facebook for android(make sure the app is downloaded)

if you are talking about the motoblur facebook
    you have to use that thing that says quick upload
  8. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

well i have facebook installed...i dont even see motoblur facebook (?).
    i give up for now :)
  9. carmendiva

in your my accounts, you can sign up for the blur facebook
  10. svn2k

svn2k New Member

there's an app called Speedy Uploader in the market that allows you to upload multiple photos/videos to facebook
  11. sangeetaverma

sangeetaverma New Member

12. hefen1124

hefen1124 Member

there is an app call FBLoader in the market that can upload and download multiple photos/videos easly
  13. Dannyk90

Dannyk90 New Member

Get quickpic its a great app to view your pictures but best of all if you select all in a folder then you can press share and press fb and it will upload them to an album of your choice :D