• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to???

I want to try other clock/weather combos but I'm not sure how to put the stock sense clock/weather combo back on if I don't like the new ones. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Be safe out there!!! John

moved you to the troubleshooting section.

the sense clock and weather is a widget. have you looked there?

Upvote 0
Where exactly are the widgets located? I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to this phone, sorry. Also, what is the stock clock/weather combo called in the widget section? Thanks again for your help.

on your homescreen (the screen that first shows up after you swipe to unlock it) if you click the menu button and choose add it will bring up a pop up menu with some options click the widget option and you will see all the things you can add to your home screen (provided you have enough freespace on the screen) The Clock/Weather combo is usually called either Sense or Rosie. You should see the icon before the name.

Happy Phoning

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones