How to?

Last Updated:

1. boomboy

boomboy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All,

I have around 600 sms msgs in my sony ericson phone that I want to have in my hero. Is this possible? I know I can get it forwarded, but am looking for a app or a way which will restore my msgs in my new phone. If i insert the sim that am using, it will show only saved sim msgs.. am wondering if someone can help me get all my msgs into hero...

also, any app for me to hide sms?? like maybe lock sms feature.

2. Can someone please tell me how to import certain contacts from gmail?? I have imported my phone book contacts to gmail and names them as phone book. Can I import only those set of contacts?? or does it import all contacts which I don't need

and for anyone who is trying to findout how to hide pictures and videos -- create a new folder in your SD root with . - example : .pic and save your pictures in the .pic folder.. device wont read them as snaps and you can use your file manager to go and view them when you like... just came across it so..someone might find that useful.

Thanks and appreciate your help!

Advertisement
  2. boomboy

37 views and no reply? lol come on guys I know you can do better :p

3. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

I dont think you can move those SMS's it always baffles me as to why people want to keep old SMS anyway!!

As for hiding SMS's again cant find anything but why would you..

Sounds like your a naughty boy to me, and if you were better you would not need these facilities :p

4. mrreach_69

mrreach_69 Member

Look for SPC (Super Private Conversation) on the android market. That hides and intercepts messages for naughty boys & girls (Apparently!!!)

5. boomboy

lol believe me I ain't trying to be naughty... cant just let go some memories :) thanks.. any help on google contacts issue?? would I be able to sync the group I created??

6. alinver

alinver Well-Known Member

Whatever you do DO NOT use the same apps as Cashly Cole & Vernon Kaye!!

Al