How too debrand/unbrand name mobistar of samsung galaxy pocket gt-s5300 SMARTPHONE IS NOT LOCKED!!Support

1. thomas740528

thomas740528 New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5300 and i need to be able to debrand name(Mobistar) from my samsung galaxy S5300.

I have installed already firmware with Odin and everything worked perfectly but i get always to read in KIES at firmware: S5300XXLF5/S5300OXXLF5/S5300XXLF5/S5300XXLF5 (MST) and MST stand for brand name of the provider and i can't get rid of it with installation of new firmware.

So i really need help to tell me HOW I CAN DEBRAND NAME FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S5300(POCKET)?

Just installing non brand firmware doesn't help at all.

I keep reading after my firmware (MST) which stands for Mobistar. So it is branded somewhere in the phone with name of the provider and i want to get rid of it.

So now it doesn't work with the way i already did MANY times.

So it is branded somewhere where i can't remove it now with installing new firmware(NON BRANDED ALWAYS) only.

I guess it is branded in the phone memory. Because i can't erase(format) system storage. Even after a hard reset there is still kept 0.89GB system storage. So what i got to do to format or erase that systemstorage?

i had Mobistar widgets till i re

Advertisement
  2. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer

howd you go about flashing the firmware and which ones did you try already?