How will Best Buy handle this?General

1. MicroZealous

MicroZealous New Member

Bought a droid from Best Buy - new account - new activation on the 10th. Kept it for 4 days - battery life blew - so I exchanged it for an Eris. Finding that the battery life on this handset is even worse! Can't get through an 8 hour work day of normal use. At least the droid could do that. I'm still in my first 30 days (first 10 actually) Wondering if I can exchange back to a droid? Can't find anything in the fine print about this - just wondering if I only get 1 exchange - or how the policy works?

Advertisement
    :
  2. banjaloupe

banjaloupe Member

It's probably ideal to just call Best Buy about that, right?
  3. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Search the posts on here. I am getting 24 hours of battery life with light to moderate usage.
  4. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

I will come close to that today as well...I removed the phone from the charger around 1:00 AM PST and it's now 7:22 PM. I am at 20% battery life. My awake time is around 30%...
  5. stoggy

stoggy Active Member

no kidding. I stream pandora and use my tracks to record my gps location for 8+ hours and still have 1/2 to 1/4 battery left.

dude put the phone down and live your life!!!
  6. ok .. since no one is answering you at all.....

....the answer is yes. i would call first, but even if they won't, verizon costumer support will. i rarely ask a "dealer" for anything.

seriously though. the guy's not asking about battery life. he's asking about an exchange. i don't want to sound like a jerk, but this is how 10 page threads start that have nothing to do with the original post. i'm sick of reading through 100 posts before i get to one that actually answers a question that someone poses.

sorry, i'm a jerk ... ask my wife