How would I set up s wii remote?

Last Updated:

1. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does the vibrant support wii remote? How would I set it up?i want to use out for the psx4droid.

Advertisement
  2. krichek

krichek Well-Known Member

It currently doesn't work for us because we are using bluetooth 3.0 and the controller software is written for and earlier version. Hopefully someone will get one updated for us soon.

3. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lol. so what is this blue tooth good for if it can't communicate with older versions of bluetooth?

4. SquareBare

SquareBare Active Member

Yeah this is kind of frustrating. I got this to play game emulators with and thats a serious pain to do without the remote. Has anyone tried contacting Ryan Frawley to see if he is planning on updating this?

Bluetooth 3.0 should be a feature not an encumbrance.

5. krichek

The software is written for an earlier version. It is the software that is at issue not the hardware. For what it's worth I have read that the Cyanogen rom will have support for pairing a PS3 controller when it is released. I don't know how accurate that is, but apparently there has been support for it in other releases so maybe it's true.

SquareBare likes this.
  6. krichek

If you go to the website in the comment sections there are several posts asking the same thing. ON XDA forums, there is a post where several people have indicated they PM'd or emailed the developer and he hasn't responded.. Hopefully as the other 2 Galaxy models get released developers will start to take notice and help us out. :D

SquareBare likes this.