Howdo I change my theme?

Last Updated:

1. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 11, 2010
    I'm using the CyanogenMod and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction or even tell me how I change my themes when using the CyanongenMod? I saw a bunch of the different themes over the net and they look pretty cool. So any help would be much appreciated.

2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Jan 31, 2010
    There are different methods of applying themes for cyanogen. Do yourself a favor and DON'T DO ANYTHING yet. Version 5.0.5 should be released today or tomorrow. Theme it after you upgrade (and you'll want to upgrade...this is an exciting release!)...unless of course you want to theme it twice in a day :)

Having said that, I use HexFusion (there is one SPECIFICALLY for, you can't load a ESE53 2.1 theme to your will cause problems). HexFusion is a Metamorph theme.

NexTheme is the other one I've tried. This one is really easy to install cause you just apply the update in recovery. Looks really good but I don't particularly like the icon set...too "cartoonie" for me. I also like the framework styling better with HexFusion...but both are good themes.