Howdy all!

Last Updated:

1. immorion

immorion New Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I accidentally slipped while Christmas shopping and found my self in the mall's sprint store... Happily futzing with my HTC Touch Pro, confident that the Hero wasn't for me (I really like my HW keyboard). I was asked by a friendly sales gal if I needed any help and I responded with what I thought was a witty "Yeah, hook me up with an Android device sporting a keyboard" and then waited for the inevitable "Sorry, we only carry the Hero and it doesn't...."

Then I had a Moment :) (actually I just picked it up the 6th of Jan) but was hooked as soon as I had it in my hand.

So, here I am again for the first time.... I feel like I'm trying to learn some language that has no grammar or punctuation. I've lost hours scrolling through the Market... I've hit the 'call end' key to get back to my home screen a billion times just to have to swipe my unlock code after turning my new phone back on (finally discovered the setting to have end key return home on first press and turn off on second, whew)....

GOOGLE VOICE
    HTC Mogul --> HTC Touch Pro --> Samsung Moment
    l
    l
    --------> Motorola Renegade V950 (Like a trusty Phillips head this device always gets me through the times my mogul/touch pro/moment is down or gimped due to spontaneous flashing....

Cheers,
    Imm-o

Advertisement
  2. flynnduism

flynnduism Member

Howdy!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!

5. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

6. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome! :D