Howdy folks!

Last Updated:

1. rambo47

rambo47 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:D Android noob here. Picking up my first Android device on Tuesday, the Epic 4G on Sprint.

I actually went to look at a returned EVO that was ordered but not taken. Seems the woman who ordered it thought she was actually ordering something else. It was exactly what I had been searching for: unactivated and BNIB with the factory screen protector still on.

Then I saw the Epic, agonized about the decision, and finally (after an hour of playing with demo units of each) chose the Epic 4G. I'm laying down my BlackBerry after 7 or 8 years with that platform. What got me to consider ditchiing my crackberry acciction? Two co-workers who have Moto Droids. Naturally, if the Epic doesn't live up to my expectations I will either return it or eBay it and reactivate my BlackBerry 9650.

Although I'm a complete Android noob, I'm not a complete forum noob. I do know how to use the Search button. But that doesn't mean I won't have stupid questions now and then. Please be gentle. ;)

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

welcome!!!

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - By the looks of things, I better be gentle... - Glad your onboard with the Android Forums - Cheers :p

4. rambo47

rambo47 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Love your signature! That's exactly what I did with Android replacing my beloved BlackBerry. I kept thinking of reasons (good reasons!) not to change. But I came to the inescapable conclusion that I was going Android no matter what. Boom.

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Ok.. now thaaat's kinda funny. Your name is Rambo and you're asking folks to be gentle with you! ;)

Jk. Actually, it is one of the rules here that folks need to be nice and helpful to newbies, so you're fine! PM me if you need any help with anything. Welcome!!!!!!

6. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Hi mate and welcome on board, glad you've joined us. :)

Its a great site with loads of info and they're friendly enough as well.

HTC-F