• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy, I'm Muhammad

Welcome Mahummad.
I have also recently joined up here and find this to be an excellent site for learning.

Only thing we as new members have to keep in mind is, these guys that build programs, ROM's, and tweak systems, do this in their free time. If you learn anything, or something someone does genuinely helps you out, remember to thank that person. If you don't get an answer to a question right away, give it time. Sometimes posts are overlooked due to the daily volume of posts that come it. It can happen and sometimes does. Occasionally a question just can't be answered, but that doesn't seem to happen very often. lol

Hope you have fun here. :)
Oh, and there is an app for this site on Google play, if you didn't already know. Its awesome.

Reactions: muhammad3010
Upvote 0
Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

Welcome Muhammad! Thanks for joining! The nexus 5 is a great device we have a forum for that device as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Enjoy your time! Thanks for joining

xdrc45, True! I just got hands on the Galaxy S 10.5 and I am thinking of returning the tablet. The Nexus 5 can be faster than this 3GB Ram beast and the 2K Resolution Screen is good if you are always playing 2K resolution videos, but if the video is 1080p and you make it full screen, the quality can be bad.

It also depends on the camera that recorded the 1080p video, but so far I am not liking the device at all.

Do you suggest any other 10'' tablet?

Thansk

Upvote 0
Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

xdrc45, True! I just got hands on the Galaxy S 10.5 and I am thinking of returning the tablet. The Nexus 5 can be faster than this 3GB Ram beast and the 2K Resolution Screen is good if you are always playing 2K resolution videos, but if the video is 1080p and you make it full screen, the quality can be bad.

It also depends on the camera that recorded the 1080p video, but so far I am not liking the device at all.

Do you suggest any other 10'' tablet?

Thansk

You are very welcome!
I would suggest looking into the Nexus 10 - 2014 tablet... I've heard nothing but great things about it and as always with a Nexus device you have just about unlimited options! - https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_10_32GB?id=nexus_10_32gb&hl=en

Reactions: muhammad3010
Upvote 0
The issue with Nexus that I was trying to get rid off is the limited 32GB Maximum without any Micro SD door.

Google Play doesn't ship that device to Portugal and can't find a store in Portugal with that device. Any suggestions to where I should buy one?

Muhammad

Oh OK... I see your blocked from buying it in Portugal?
Do you know someone that lives in the US or somewhere else that can order it and ship it to you? If so that would be your best bet... The Nexus 10 2014 is awesome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones